Last Revised: [12/10/2013]
Products: This firmware supports all MDO4000 Series oscilloscopes.
- RBW range extended up to 200MHz
- Spectrum trace reset
- Spectrogram timestamps (rolling and slice)
- RF power level trigger bandwidth readout
- RF vertical position range extension to +-100 divs
- Frequency vs. Time trace defaults to Span/10
- Phase vs. Time controls (reference point and wrap)
- RF vs. Time traces have unique colors
- RF vs. Time readouts indicating baseband bandwidth
- RF vs. Time readouts indicating negative frequency (Start Freq. < DC)
- Saving I&Q data to MATLAB
- Fixed missing channel labels and vertical settings for channels
2 and 4 in saved CSV file.
- Corrected vertical power value displayed in RF Probe Setup menu for
TAP2500 and TDP1000 probes.
- Fixed loss of channel data after channel is switched off then on
again while acquisitions are in stop mode.
- Fixed Socket Server Protocol None response to a query. The defect
was that in raw socket mode, a second query was needed to clear out
the instrument buffer which had new line and carriage return (LFCR).
The defect was resolved by terminating all responses in raw socket
mode with only the new line (LF).